Field Business Operations Specialist, Oracle Technology Named CIS
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Tech Named CIS is License and Cloud sales line of business covering Russia, Kazakhstan and Azerbaijan.
The objective of the Business Operations function is to provide business support to enable the successful, efficient and effective operation of the sales organization.
Business Operations Specialist is a member of Business Operations team and performs tasks related to Forecasting, Territory Management, Business Reporting and Reviews, Sales Programs.
We are currently seeking to hire a Business Operations Specialist to support our sales team.
Organization name: Tech Named
Reporting to: CIS Business Operations Director
Location: Moscow, Russia
The responsibilities will include the following key areas:
- Governance, Business Planning and Sales Programs:
- Assist with the implementation of the governance model
- Assist with the LOB strategy development and implementation
- Drive implementation of new processes and procedures
- Help define and implement EMEA and Regional sales initiatives and programs
- Business management:
- Act as an interface between Tech Named sales and other key LOBs / functions (Systems, Applications, Consulting, A&C, Finance, Deal Management, HR) to identify and resolve critical business issues
- Manage important business operations projects and sales programs as requested by senior business operations management and sales leadership
- Support Customer Data Quality and Pipeline Data Quality tasks
- Coordinate Territory planning and update process
- Maintain Territory lists and sales territories in Oracle CRM
- Business Insight and Forecasting Excellence
- Provide business insight and recommendations to meet/overachieve business KPIs
- Assist Sales team in sales forecasting process
- Drive and support forecast consistency, credibility and linearity
- Proactively highlight possible gaps and risk areas
- University Degree (preferably in IT/Finance)
- Advanced user of MS Office especially Excel (formulas, pivot tables, macros, etc)
- Ability to collect, organize, and display data in spreadsheet format.
- 3+ years of work experience in similar position
- Experience of work with business applications (e.g. CRM)
- Fluent English (written, oral, audio)
- Organizational and administrative skills, attention to detail and focus on results
- Flexibility and ability to work in a dynamic, international environment and willingness and openness to learn
- Follow-through skills necessary to get information from internal and third parties and have data errors/omissions corrected. For this, relationship management skills strongly desired.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to interact with management and possible clients desired.